Tuesday, October 26, 2010

that love come back in my life!!

i like him from i form 1...that time he is form 4...first,,i just like to look at his face only...
coz his face remember me to someone that i love...but lama2 i semakin like and love at him...
for the whole year i only love him only...so deep in my heart....
but.....:(
he always make me kecewa and break my heart....
but that time i ignore what people said bout him...
and that time i still love him even pon he always make me sad...
i talk to myself  ''raudhah,,dont care what they said...if you really love him,,you don't care what they say about him...''
but that love give me many of question...
he always give me harapan yg tinggi...but i know who am i...
imposibble he want to like girl like me....
well,,,you know lah kan....
but i know that i never can get him to be my boyfee or someone special...
coz,,now he dah ada kapel...his kapel very beautifull...her face is clean,,and then she's a clever girl...
dia seorang perempuan yang kurus dan tinggi...
hermmm,,
but yesterday he talk wit me...my fwens say,,while he talk with me,,my face tiba2 change..
my face like terkejut gitu...mana tak nya,,,first time he call me and talk with me..
today also he call me,,and then ask me bout video music recital...
blablabla...then he said thank you to me,,..

okay la...thats all....i want to sleepp dahh...
bbye....

haha...

THAT LOVE COME BACK IN MY LIFE!!!

i'm so happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment