Monday, October 25, 2010

my fwens say ...

my fwens says,,that guyS like me...no way!! i dont like him anymore...
i have promise that i never like at him anymore...
and she said that guy maybe also like me...WTF!!
habis tu his kapel nak trow mana..??
my fwens say,,just trow ke longkang la...hahaha..
no!! i bukan destroy relationship people...
my fwens say that teachers also like me....
she gonna be crazy...!! that old teachers like me....
imposible laa....that old teacher have bini and anak...
xde mknanyer that teacher like me...my fwens memang crazy la...
ada ke patut she mate me with old teacher and yg dah ada anak bini...
choose la yg mude2 sikit...ni tak,,dah old pon boleh lagi kan.,,
even pon that teacher dah old,,but he handsome taw...
i pon like that teacher to....when i see he lalu infront my class,,i will scream...
hahaha,,,....
ok lah...thats all....dada..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment